DeKalb County students attain outstanding performance as measured by academic, vocational, and civic achievement.
What we’ll accomplish
- Increase the number of students prepared for work and career achievement. Data we’re using to measure progress
- Number of students impacted by school-business partnerships.
- Types of business and community partnerships involved with schools.
- Number of connections made between schools and businesses.
- Number of 9th – 12th grade students participating in experiential learning through DeKalb County schools.
Not yet determined.
A New Tech high school is set to open within the DeKalb Central District in Fall 2012.
What we’re doing to achieve our goals